We’re on the lookout for an
Account Manager to join our team!
JByron Marketing, a mission-driven marketing agency located in Wichita, KS, believes that smart marketing can help on-mission organizations make a greater impact in this world. The Account Manager full-time position will work directly with JByron leadership to create impact for our amazing clients by developing and managing client accounts, projects, and timelines.
The ideal team member is able to take initiative on day-to-day tasks and projects while providing clear communication and cross-functional collaboration. You must be flexible, highly-organized, and proactive. You enjoy multi-tasking, are detail-oriented, and driven to help our mission-driven clients change the world.
- Exemplify and live out the core values of the JByron Marketing Code
- Work with direction, but under minimal supervision
- Utilize excellent communication skills to interact with clients and team members
- Manage time wisely and communicate workload and project status effectively
- Initiate, coordinate, and follow through on projects for JByron Marketing and our clients to ensure success, on-time completion, and quality.
- Maintain accurate information within the agency’s web-based project management system so tasks and jobs are completed on schedule.
- Communicate and meet with clients, contractors, and other key stakeholders to initiate tasks, update progress, send reminders, and track projects/tasks.
- Coordinate communication and orders of print collateral, including banners, signs, flyers, business cards, etc.
- Prepare client meeting agendas, and organize notes for next steps and timelines for execution.
- Must be comfortable with a variety of digital tools such as: Google Apps, Monday.com, Evernote, and social media platforms.
- Help develop and implement a strategic digital and social media plan for JByron Marketing and our clients, including budgets, timelines, content, and metrics.
- Ensure brand platform/voice are consistently communicated across all channels.
- Help optimize JByron Marketing and our clients’ websites for SEO, including site structure and content. Measure search rankings to track progress.
- Establish and track key metrics. Measure and report results on a regular basis.
- Google Apps, including: Drive, Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Analytics.
- Social media platforms and tools (Social Pilot, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Bachelor-level degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work within deadlines.
- Strong communicator, both in-person and digitally, to be able to communicate with clients and co-workers.
- Knowledge and marketing experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Are you ready to help on-mission organizations make a difference?
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.